Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fiji by Veronica



Fiji is a wonderful place to visit.The main attraction are the dancers. The dancers are funny,entertaining and kind. The most popular hotel is the Shangri La. Fiji is fun, and very beautiful. Some of the animals are gummy sharks, black and white sea snakes, tropical fish like clown fish and white bats. The coconut furniture factory is a wonderful place to visit..So are the villages. I love it there. Hope I can go there again.
I like Fiji because it is fun happy and entertaining. The advantigesof Fiji are the beaches, the hotels, the banana boat ride,t he canoes,the food and the Mini Kids Club.Most of the foods are tropical like coconuts, papaya and my personal favourite the tropical chocolate fountain.


Every day I use dto go to the lagoon Terrace. I also use to go to a disco party and went to the poor villages and the most clearest beach in Fiji. One day I went to have a go at the banana boat ride but I fell of I still had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment