Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Piacenza

Piacenza has a lot of pizza restaurant's. There is a lot of snow and fog. A lot of people live in apartments. I live in an apartment with my dads cousin. My grandparents live very close to my apartment. I go to my grandparents house for lunch. My cousins live right outside of Piacenza. On the outskirts of Piacenza people grow vegetables for the markets. In Piacenza there are a lot of hares and people have pet hares.
In Piacenza i have 35 cousins. Under my apartment there was a pizza restaurant but now its closed. In Italy it is cold and snows a lot. Every day when people go out they wear jackets. In my backyard every day i play with my bikes. There is a pizza oven and in my shed there is so much wood.
By Giuseppe

















No comments:

Post a Comment