Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beast Quest


Adam Blade
72 Beast Lane
Beast Quest 6245
5/8/10

Dear Adam,
I have been reading your books and I'm really liking them. I also like Epos the flame bird and Trildon the three headed lion. I reckon all the books you have written are going to be really good.
In the book of Epos, the best part that I liked was how Tom ripped the leg band off so easily like a wet piece of paper. I've started to read the third book ARCTA, I have only read up to the bit where Elenna shivered as she looked at the moutain peaks in the distance. I have also read NANOOK, I liked how you used the word turquoise water. I liked how you named Tom , Elenna, Silver and Storm.
Now I would like to ask you some qustions, So my first question is, are you going to keep on writing the Beast Quest books?
My second question is, how many books are there?
My next question is, does Elenna free any Beasts or dose Tom free all of the?
My other question is, every quest does Tom get a special power like when Tom got a sliver of TAGUS'S horse shoe in his shield?
Now my last question is, is it easy to write the books or is it hard and before you started to write your books did you feel nervous?
From Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment