Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sam's explanation on blogging

Blogging

A Blog is a way of communication on computer. It is global. In Guided Reading we are using a Blog to give information on books and share it with each other.

To create a Blog, first you have to create a Blog page where people can add posts. To add posts you have to click “new posts” then you can type away. You can add pictures, videos and audio. If you are connected to another Blog you can become a follower.

In Guided Reading Blogs help me to elaborate on my work and improve my editing skills. By reading comments I have a way to show the pride in my work. I forgot to mention that you can make comments on other people’s posts.

I have written a Blog on the site. It was a letter to a character in the book called Bamboozled by David Legge. It was to Grandpa. In the future I would like to post a letter to Andy Griffiths about all of his "just" books.

The End



1 comment: