Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Raja's post on blogging


What is a Blog

In guided reading we have been using a Blog. A Blog is like an exercise book but on the computer. It is a really good web site because you can access it from home.

When you start a Blog you write it in your book then after you finish writing you go to new post. When you finish typing you go to spell check,which tells you if you spelt a word wrongly it will check it for you. One really good way Blogging helps me is with my computer skills and it helps me use my imagination. You have to have to have a Gmail mail account to make one. In the future I would like to learn a bit more about Blogging because I really enjoy it. The skills that I would like to learn are how to insert a video from you
tube I would like to find a trailer of fantastic Mr. Fox because that is what I am reading.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Bourke

    I am going to write an article about blogs for the next CBCA (NSW) newsletter. Most of the featured blogs are by adults, but I think the blog by you and your class is a great example for everyone who loves books for kids. Do you think I can include its URL?

    ReplyDelete