Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Description On My Family By Christina. B

My Mum has long blonde hair and white skin. Most of the time she wears cargo pants, or jeans with a t-shirt. My mum is very kind, she always buys me things and gets me rewards! She does get annoyed when I keep on asking her for more and more things. She also works at home.



My dad has short black hair , he wears a shirt for his work that is a Ferrari place called Piccola, and he also wears jeans. My dad can be strict but he is fun when we go fishing and shopping and stuff like that.



My brother Daniel, has sort-of long hair, and normally wears a t-shirt and baggy black cargo pants. He can be mean but he is nice alot of the time. He loves computer and X-box games but he hates when I don't put my dishes in the sink.



My brother David has long dark brown hair and you will probably see him wearing a t-shirt and skinny jeans. He gets angry at me and he always uses my Mac but I still like him.



My brother Michael has curly brown hair and goes to school with me. He is very funny but he can be annoying. He loves basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment