Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Holiday Term 4 By Gemma

This year, 2010, term 4, Iam going on a holiday to Queensland, Melbourne, Canberra, Cows/Phillip Island and Ulladulla.

In Queensland I am going to a place called "water world"were you can have lots and lots of fun with water.

My favourite place that I am going to is Ulladulla because there is a really big jumping pillow and there is a mini cliff that you can jump off and land in the water. The place that I am staying at is a caravan park. At the caravan park, I am staying in a caravan and if you do not have a caravan you can book a holiday house that is at the caravan park.
At Cows it is practically all beach area. There is hardly any places that is not close to water. It is all beach because it is an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment