Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Go The Tigers By Tom




Dear Tigers,



I think you guys are the best at rugby and you guys have great skills. I've been to Robby Farah's
restaurant and I've got his autograph twice already. I also like Benji Marshal's flick passe's and how he steps around people. Just to tell you something Lote, how did you lose against New Zealand. If Brice Gibbs is reading this I like how you tackles and smashes people over. Hey, Chris Lawrence I liked how you scored that try against the Panthers after the siron. I want to ask you a question, did it hurt when you broke your jaw? Sence you guys play for the Tigers you must know what the record is for most grand finals won in a row. I also how Chris Highington tackles people, too. Just to let you know I'm really good at rugby and I watch every game you guy play. I like your entrance song " the eye of the tiger". Next year you should be able to beat the dragons. So I can't think of anything else to say so see ya and hope you guy win the grand final's next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment