Monday, August 2, 2010

Alex's blog on blogging

Blogger

Blogging is like a journal or diary on the net.
To create a Blog you enter this in Google: blogger.com. Then you enter your Gmail account in the sign in. After that you press new post. If you want to edit your work press edit post.

Using a Blog helps me practice my typing, writing, computer and thinking skills. This also helps me learn how to spell a lot better by writing more often and typing more often. Also this helps me improve on writing more advanced because if it is high-quality yours will be read out to the class.

I have only written one Blog it was in relation to a book called Bamboozled by David Legge.

In the future I hope to learn how to insert video from youtube or somewhere else. Learning how to insert animation would be cool too.

By Alexander Laundess

No comments:

Post a Comment