Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Steves Cressida Cowell Questions


Cressida Cowell
Small st
Dragon town 9101112
Dear Cressida Cowell,
I love your Hiccup books but I have only read "How to train your dragon" but I want to read them all.I loved this book but I was really scared and sad that Toothless was going to die, at the end when they were sending him away on the boat for the funeral. Then I got so excited when he came back up and started flying back to Hiccup. I really want to read your other Hiccup books.
Now I want to ask you some questions.
The first question I want to ask you is how old are you now?
The second question I want to ask you is where do you live?
The third question I want to ask you is what gave you the inspiration to write about dragons?
The fourth question I want to ask you is what made you come up with the characters names like Hiccup?
The last question I want to ask you is what is your favourite Hiccup book?

From Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment