Wednesday, August 11, 2010

oscar.g blogger



Blogging

A blog is a online journal, it can even be your own private diary. Once you are finished writing it you publish it but before you publish it you have to edit your work so there are no capitals or full stops in the right or wrong spot. One thing you could do is add stuff to it like pictures, videos and more.

I have finished writing one to David ledge, and he wrote the book bamboozled. It’s a really funny book. I have even published it and added a picture. I have started one but I haven’t finished it, and I wrote about Jeff Kidney and he writes really funny books like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. In the future I might make my own diary, or journal. I won’t tell anyone except for my mum. Blogging helps me learn in away that you are free to write about anything, when you are allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment