Monday, August 2, 2010

Jamies blog of a blog

Blogging

A Blog is like a journal but on the Internet. What you do is type up a review or a story, or another post. When you finish typing your post you can add a movie or a picture or both.

For E.g. when I started my first Blog, I read a book then I did a review on the book, and typed it on to the computer. When I finished I added a picture, then put it on the Blog.

A Blog helps your skills at editing and comprehension. It helps you at editing because you have to edit your post before putting it on the Blog. It helps you with comprehension because you normally do a post on a book, and you have to read a book and know what happens.

To get on the Blog you type in your G mail account on the web page.
In the future I would like to add a movie made from me, on Skullduggery Pleasant. I would like to do this because I do not yet have any movies on my Blog.

By Jamie Karabesinis


No comments:

Post a Comment