Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jake's blog about blogging



Blogging

In Guided Reading we use a Blog. It is like a journal, but online that people can see but first you have to log in the password. First you have to draft in your book next you have to type it on the computer.

Once you finish you can publish and write messages like “wow that’s really good”.

It teaches you to always check back and make sure you haven t any mistakes to get good marks..

I have published one Blog about Bamboozled. Once you finish you could add a picture. I also am doing one on the Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.

In the future I want to make my Blog more exciting so people can write good comments on my work and on other peoples Blog post. I would help other people and maybe they could help me
.

By Jake Velovski

No comments:

Post a Comment