Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jacobs Blog On Blogging


Blogging

A blog is like a diary that you can look at on the Internet instead of a book.

To make a blog you need to type in http://stfiacresguidedreading.blogspot.com in your URL then you need to log onto blogger, go onto new post, write your letter, check if you’ve got correct spelling and punctuation if you want to edit a post then when you log on you go edit post instead of new post, then once you’ve finished you save it then you go on publish post. If you want to look at your post you go on home page.

The reason why blogging helps me is because I learn how to type faster and blogging also helps me because you’re learning about books you haven’t read when you look at somebody else’s post.

I’ve only written one blog and the book is called, Bamboozled by David Legge. I wrote it to Grandpa and I asked him a few questions.

I want to compare a movie to a book, add a trailer of Harry Potter, and write a response on my favorite book.

By Jacob Nobrega.

No comments:

Post a Comment