Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Holidays By Federico

My holidays
By Federico Anderson

My holidays were very interesting. I spent almost all the time at LOOSH because I am going on holidays in August to China.
At LOOSH we did ice skating. We went to see The Magic Pudding. We went to Centre Point Tower. I hardly ever go ice skating so that was a lot of fun. The Magic Pudding was very funny. I have not been to Centre Point Tower in a long time.
I saw Everton play Sydney FC. Everton won one – nil. We were sitting right in front of the goal and saw Everton score. The scorer for Everton was number 22. Sydney had two really good shots but they were straight at the keeper.
I played soccer on two Saturdays. We played two Enfield teams. One game was 1 – 1. The other game we lost 4 - 1.
I visited my Nanna and we saw The Karate Kid at the movies. Nanna made great chocolate muffins for me. I also bought some FIFA DVDs and the old Karate Kid DVDs.
Mum was away for the second week of the holidays. I felt sad she was gone but we spoke each night.
Thankyou for listening all about my holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment