Thursday, August 12, 2010

My holidays By Jamie

My Holidays

On Saturday 26th July 2010, I played soccer and won 5 – 4. When I got home with my family, I played with Molly (my dog) when we finished playing I had a shower and relaxed while mum packed to go to granddads in the Blue Mountains. My mum came, my sister came and my dog and cat came. When we got there we unpacked our luggage and explored granddads property.
The next day we played on the farm and climbed trees. We found some things that belonged to granddads in his private dump.
On Tuesday we went to the Zig Zag railway it was really fun because we learnt a lot about steam trains and other trains.
On Wednesday we chilled out and played with a billy cart. It was really fun playing with the billy cart because I went down a really steep hill which made the cart go fast.
On Thursday we went to see the Three Sisters and we got to go on a special train called the scenic railway that goes down a cliff, it was very steep. To get back up we went on the scenic cable way it went back up the cliff and dropped us off at the top, then we went back to granddads.
On Friday my aunty came up and we had a grape fruit fight, I hit her with a grape fruit and won the battle.
On Saturday we had to leave granddads it was sad that we had to go. To conclude I had the best holiday ever.

By Jamie Karabesinis

No comments:

Post a Comment