Monday, August 23, 2010

Steve's Review On The Bear And The Chook


Bear And The Chook


One of my favourite books from book week is The Bear And The Chook it was written by Lisa Shanahan and illustrated by Emma Quay. The reason I like this book is because it has lots of repetition. Because on every page at the beginning it says flomp,flomp,scratch,scratch,flomp,flomp,scratch.


Another thing I like about the book is that every time the chook says I want to go home they reach there new destination. Something else I like about the book is at the end when they finally make it to the beach,the bear gets hit by a wave so they go back home and this time its the opposite. The bear is saying I want to go home but the chook says we have reached our destination. I liked the illustrations because it looked like what ever they used to do it they took their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment