Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tom's post on blogging



Blogging

A blog is like a book on the Internet and you create a blog by starting off on Google and type in blogger. Com. Secondly iv ask Miss Bourke to type in her Gmail account and her password. After that you type up your blog and when you don’t want to do it anymore, you can name it what ever you want. Then click on save as draft. Next if you want to get back on the blog you click on edit draft. When you’re finished you can edit it. Then you can get a picture for it and put it on the blog. After that you click on post blog and then it is posted.


I think that blogging helps me to learn my typing skills and my hand co ordinations.


I made a blog called “Tom’s Bamboozled letter” and I thought it was a bit complicated, but it was fun in the end.


In the future I will add a video talking about all the fun things you can do on a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment