Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SEB'S LETTER TO ADAM BLADE


Adam Blade
21 Beast lane
Quest 50

Dear Adam Blade,

I love your book Beast Quest. I think it' really interesting because it looks like Tom is going to die but he survives. Now I have questions for you, do you have any kids? Do they like your books? how many books are you going to write? I like how you say the beasts name and what they are, like Rashouk the cave troll, I think that's really cool. I have a few more questions for you. How old are your children if you have any? How old were you when you started writing Beast Quest? How old are you now? How did you come up with the names Tom, Elenna, Storm and Silver? how did you get the title of Beast Quest? I like how Tom and Elenna win prizes after they defeat a beast. I just finished the book called Mortaxe: The skeleton warrior.
From Seb




No comments:

Post a Comment