Tuesday, May 4, 2010

David Legge By Giuseppe

David Legge
16 Shepherd st
Annandale
28\4\10

Dear David Legge,
Today in class I was reading Bamboozled. I really like how you drew characters and how you tricked us . I like the picture of the fish and the tiger because first I thought
of a little cat instead it was a tiger and also where the fish lived is totally unusual. I think your
illustrations are wonderful. I like the end of the book how there is a lake because it would be funny if there was a room under the water. I like how theres the kangaroo thats washing the cups because i think its funny. I really like the front cover because there is the couch thats a man. I really like how there is the snake that goes in the walls because of how did it dug in the walls.
Now I have questions. how did you get the idea of the book? How did you learn to draw so good.

From Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment