Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sebs letter to Grandpa




Grandpa






369 Boom Lane






Springfield 9992






5/5/10









Dear Grandpa,



I really like your house and all the weird things in it. I like how your lounge is like a car and that you plant light bulbs into your flower bed. Its really funny how you feed the tiger instead of the cat. I also liked how in the garden there was that statue where she had a barrel but the water was coming out of her ear. I really like how you have lots of Animals in your house. In the down stairs room it was really funny how there was a banana in a cage. I really like your odd socks.




I have one question, how many children do you have? The best animal I saw was a shark in the down stairs window. I also liked the shoes, hat and toilet paper in the fridge. I also like the mouse in the sky lite tub of yogurt connected to a balloon.




From Seb

No comments:

Post a Comment