Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ryley`s letter to Grandpa

Grandpa


23 Spiderman Rd


Sugav Sal





Dear Grandpa Joe


I read your book today I thought it was great. I really like how your house was surrounded by


a moat. Can you please tell me how expensive it was because I would like to buy a house


like that too, except not the housework or setting up the furniture. Do you have any


guinea pigs or tigers because I have guinea pigs and there my favourite pets? By any chance


do you have a Wii or PlayStation with the Mario Kart game because I want to see how good you


really are at it. Do you like your fish TV?, because I like them . So if you ever need to


throw any thing away I`ll take it, unless it is the animals , because my mum will probably


kill me! Any way thank you for taking the time to read this.





From Ryley





No comments:

Post a Comment