Sunday, May 9, 2010

Seamus's letter to Grandpa


Grandpa



12 Monna Monna Creek road Nowra



Monna Monna Creek



NSW 1212



28.4.10


Dear Grandpa,


Today in my class I read your book. I think your house was amazing how your house is like a zoo it is awesome how your house is different. For instance instead of vacuuming your mowing the grass. I love your black and white checkered hallway . It is very cool how you only have odd socks. I think if you sold your house you could be a million air. I think your house is is awesome because every think is different. I like your oven in the washing machine and a fish tank in your TV. The pictures were the best I had ever seen. It was cool how you slipped the card down your sleeve to cheat. On the bottom level of your house is it under water? Your house could be a huge tourist attraction that would earn lots of money.

My first question is how much does your house cost? My second question is, How is your relationship with your grand daughter? Can you watch TV with your two new pet fish? Is your house half a zoo ?
From Seamus

2 comments:

  1. thats a great letter seamus!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a house! It sounds like an interesting place to live. Very imaginative. I bet a house like that would cost heaps, but would be heaps of fun too.

    ReplyDelete