Monday, May 3, 2010

Steve's Bamboozled opinions and questions


Grandpa

1 crazy ST

Oldtown 1234

28-4-10

Dear Grandpa,

Today in class we read the book Bamboozled.

I think it was really funny how lots of weird stuff was happening in your house like how all animals were just wandering around in your house.

In my opinion, it was really funny how lots of crazy and odd stuff was going on in your house and your grand daughter thought something was different but in the end it was only your odd socks and that was really funny.


Grandpa the first question I want to ask you is why were you wearing odd socks?

The second question I want to ask you is why is your house so weird?

The third question I want to ask you is how do you afford to pay for a massive house?

The last question I want to ask you is how good is your relationship between you and your Grand daughter?


From Steve

2 comments:

  1. Steve I think you have written a great letter! This is an excellent first attempt at blogging. Great Picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi steve i love your letter to Grandpa its really good! keep writting letters i'd love to read more

    ReplyDelete