Monday, May 24, 2010

gemma's blog to grandpa

Grandpa
78 Castle St
Lilyfield
29.4.10


Dear Grandpa,


Today I read your book BAMBOOZLED. I like it how you put Mona Lisa upside- down with a clown face and how you put a lot of detail into it. I would love it if you put a movie out for the book BAMBOOZLED. I reckon everybody that saw your book would love it.

This is something that came from my brain to make a 2nd book of BAMBOOZLED. I think it is kind of weird how the odd socks made the whole house odd, I reckon it is really creative!!!I think this book is funny because of the illustrations. I just want to ask a few questions.

The 1st question is why were you wearing odd socks? The last one is how are you supposed to clean with a hole in the dust pan?

I hope you have a good time this year!!!

From Gemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment