Monday, May 24, 2010

Christina.B's Letter to Grandpa

Grandpa
24 Tusken Lane
Ashfield 2131
28.4.10

Dear Grandpa

I read a book about you today, it was called Bamboozled.
I love at the end when you find out that the things in your house are normal and that the odd thing is that you have odd socks on!

How do you live with a tiger? If I did I would be terrified!!

You are the coolest Grandpa I know. I like the tree that is shaped like a face outside. I think the books all fantastic, you should be in other books. It looks like you and your granddaughter have a good relationship.

Do you have a grandson?
How old are you?
What are you're children's names?
Why did you have odd socks on? Do you like books?
Why do you cheat when you're playing cards?
How do you watch TV with fish inside?
Why is you're fruit different colours, like the bananas are red and there is a blue orange?
Why does your dustpan have a hole in it?
Why do you hang your plates on the line?
Why do you mow the lawn inside?
How long did it take to decorate your house?
I like how your flowers are in a real bed!

From Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment