Sunday, May 9, 2010

David Bamboozled



David Legge
95 Drool street
2010
29-4-10

Dear David,
Today we read Bamboozled. I read Bamboozled as a small kid and I thought it was great.
Bamboozled has many different features some of the features were great. Some were really
funny I also thought that the use of a big cat (Tiger) instead of a cat was funny. The strangest thing that I saw was a flower bed.

Questions

First, why did you choose a grandpa not a grandma or a mum or a dad or a brother or a cousin?


Second why are there sharks in with the fish?


Third how can a garden be inside?


My last question iswhy did you illustrate and write the book why didn't you ask someone else to Illustrate?


The last thing that I want to tell you is that sometimes my life feels Bamboozled.
From Oscar H

2 comments: