Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Steve's Andy Griffths Opinions and Questions



Andy Griffiths
#1 Writer st
Weird Town 5678
11-5-10


Dear Andy Griffiths,
I love all of your books and I have read all of them! I think you are one of the best writers in the universe, because all your books are so cool and they are all very funny.

In my opinion my favourite book is just Macbeth because there is Lot's of action. Such as when the kid and the gnome were fighting with swords and the gnome chopped the kid's head off. It's also really funny how they make a potion out of lot's of disgusting stuff and drink it so they go back in time.

The first question I want to ask you is how do you come up with all that really hilarious stuff?
The second question I want to ask you is have you thought of making a TV show with your books?
The third question I want to ask you is what is your favourite book that you've made?
The last question I want to ask you is are you thinking of making and more really cool and funny books?

From Steve

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we could send your next great story to Andy Griffiths?

    ReplyDelete