Monday, May 3, 2010

Sam's letter to Grandpa

Grandpa
695 crazy st
6555
Wired Town
10/05/10

Dear Grandpa


Today we read your book called Bamboozled.I t was great! Your house is funny. I like the page where the fish were in the television! My opinion of this book is excellent! I wonder how your house got SO crazy and that is what I like.


Now does that jack-in-the-box help you do the washing? Does it help scare visitors? Your cat must eat alot of food and pests does it? I also love your digital-tennis-grandfather clock. Can you play tennis with it? I wonder how much your house cost? All of your improvements have made it better than ever!

Your relationship with your grand daughter is good. You must do lots of things together. Do you know anyone with a haunted house? Your moat must be a tourist attraction. I also love your idea about the ducks in the moat. Is everybody allowed to use them?
Anyway I hope your life isn't bad. I really like your book thanks for the wonderful book.



Sincerely yours, Sam.






































































































































































2 comments:

  1. hi sam great letter but theres alot of spelling mistakes make sure you read over you letter

    ReplyDelete