Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Christina's Letter To Roald Dahl









Roald Dahl






33 Book St






Sydenyham






2046






12-5-10






Dear Roald Dahl,





I find your books amazing and fabulous, one of my favourite books is Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, I like the bit when the oompa-loompas do there funny dance,and sing!



Another story that I like of yours is, Fantastic Mr Fox. I like the bit when Mr Fox steals the chicken and takes them home and gives his wife a special surprise.



One day at school it was a wet weather lunch so we watched the movie Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, but only the start of it. I like the bit when Charlie finds the golden ticket in the chocolate. I haven't seen the movie Fantastic Mr Fox yet but I'm really looking forward in seeing it.



Now I would love to ask you some question, What is favorite book that you have written? How many books have you written? Do you have kids? Do you have odd socks? Do you have all the books you wrote?



Thank you for reading my letter to you!



From Christina :)



















1 comment:

  1. Great post. I also love Roald Dahl! You should also read Matilda and The Witches they are excellent. Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete