Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Benji's Billy the Punk post



Craig Smith
35 Snoop dog st
Hollywood
19-20-01

Dear Craig

Today I read your book Billy the Punk. My opinion is that Billy the Punk is a nice picture book for kids between 5-9

Even though Billy is rude to his parents, I still like his character! The other thing I like is his hair because it is spiky and I also like his singlet because it is old. I also like the illustration's because they were very nice.

Now I would like to ask some questions. How old are you? Were you happy when you finished? Have you written any other books? That's all I have to ask thank you.

From Benjamin














4 comments:

  1. Great blog Benji! I like Billy also even though sometimes he is a bit rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. benji the book is really good and i think you did an excellent job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benji, I enjoyed reading what you thought about the book. Also,I think the book cover is interesting. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Benji
    I'm glad you like this book. It's been one of my favourites for years. You wrote your blog to Craig Smith.He's a great illustrator and he painted all the pictures by hand. Now he uses a computer to paint. Did you know that the words (and the idea) came from a high school girl, Jessica Carroll, who was only 16 when she wrote this book?

    ReplyDelete