Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Letter To Grandpa From Lara



Grandpa
66 Dodgem st
Orange Grove
2864
28.4.10

Dear Grandpa

Today in class I read your book Bamboozled. I think your house is awsome! I liked how you mowed the lawn instead of vacuuming. I also like your odd socks it was so cool how you redecorated your house, It was awsome. I think that you can upgrade to a haunted house with freaky clowns and booby traps. Overall your book is great.

I want to ask you some questions.
1. Why did you choose to wear odd socks?
2. Do you have a Grandson?
3. Are you planing to upgrade your house?
4. Are you planing to move house in a couple years?

I like your granddaughter I think you get along very well with her. I think your house is so fascinating. I like the jack in a box popping out of the washing machine it was so cool. If you are planing to move house sell it to me! I hope you can let me in your house to play cards I think I can beat you. I hope to visit you soon

From Lara
p.s Do you play hopscotch in the hallway?
p.p.s Do you have a pet dog?
























1 comment:

  1. I would love to play hopscotch in the hallway of Grandpa's house. It would be a wonderful place to spend a rainy day, so much to do!

    ReplyDelete