Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tom's Bamboozled letter




David Legge
Rosedale 3041
28-4-10


Dear David ,

I read your book called Bamboozled and I thought the book was very interesting because of how the child was bamboozled. Then in the end it was the odd socks that grandpa was wearing.
I loved how you were the illustrator and the author. I like near the window and I thought it was cool at the end how she was in a plastic duck going across the water. It was funny when the girl mowed the lawn inside the house. In the book I really liked the house because it looked like a mansion and I liked how you used your imagination.
Now I want to ask you some questions, My first question is, was it hard to draw all the animals and other things? My second question is, what did you first think of the book? My last question is, before you wrote the book was it complicated or was it easy?

From Tom

1 comment:

  1. hey tom!! i love your letter keep the pens up and writing

    ReplyDelete