Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oscars letter to Jeff Kinney

Jeff Kinney
32 Crazy st
Spyco RD


Dear Jeff Kinney,

I've been reading your book Diary of a wimpy kid for the past few weeks and I'm starting to like it more. The best bit is when you read it and I've already read four books but I'm still reading the Wimpy kid movie Diary. The qorst bit is I haven't got Diary of a Wimpy Kid do it your self book, but I'm going to get it and plus I'm probably going to see the movie too. I think the movie is going to be really funny especially when Greg throws the football at the green machine and then Rowly goes flying in the air

Now for my quetions,what made you become writer?

For my second question, how long does it take make one book?

For my last one what made you come up with the book titles
From Oscar G

No comments:

Post a Comment