Monday, May 17, 2010

Mia's letter to Grandpa


Grandad

85 Catherine St

Ashflied 2042

28.4.10


Dear Grandad,

I read your book Bamboozled, I really like I even have it at home.

I really like it because I like how everything is odd and quirky I love odd stuff.

It's really cool how every thing is different to others.

One of my favourite things in your book is when they are cleaning inside but it looks like it's out side and when they're mowing instead of vacum cleaning it was cool.

It's really awesome how it said that you were feeding the cat but it was actually a tiger in a baby sit.

I also liked how outside there was a chopped down tree and inside there was a gnome like it was in jail.

When you were playing cards with your gran daughter I thought it was a good idea how you had had a mirror behind your gran daughter so you could see her flash her cards thanks for the idea.

Here are some questions I want too ask you
1.What is your favourite part of your house?

2. Which fish is your favourite?

3.What you are you going to let the gnome out of the hollow tree?

4.What made you have the idea of having a kooky house?
From Mia





No comments:

Post a Comment