Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My story Bamboozeled By Jake

Grandpa Joe

200 Strong St

Gravy town

Dear Grandpa Joe

I read your book today called Bamboozled I thought it was great I thought it was funny when you did not know what was going on because you let in animals . I thought that was cool but the other thing was when you feeding the tiger I wish that it was me feeding the tiger because its a wild animal and you can never feed a tiger. One of the other things was the red carpet you must be famous Grandpa. Now I will ask you some questions .

What do you like about your house? Do you think your cool ? How is your relationship with your granddaughter ? What is your favourite thing about your house? Do you reckon your house is a tourist attraction to people ? How much money does your house cost ? I reckon your house costs about $500,000,000.

Have a good day
From Jake

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jake. Your blog looks great. Excellent use of spacing. looking forward to reading your next entry.

    ReplyDelete