Monday, May 3, 2010

JOE'S LETTER TO GRANDPA


Grandpa



13Crazy St



Maniac Town



4-5-2010

Dear Grandpa
Today in class we read your book Bamboozled about your life. I liked your odd socks, and I think your house is a zoo with all your animals. I thought that was funny and I think you should get your clock fixed because I can't tell the time with a tennis racket inside it.
Do your feet get cold when you put your shoes on? How do you watch T.V with your two new fish in the way? Speaking of fish you must love fish because you have heaps!Oh and your house would cost alot, in my opinion it would cost $400,000,000! Do you trick your grand daughter into eating fruit by making the fruit look like cupcakes?Any way I think your house would be really fun.


From Joe-Anthony

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had $400,000,000 I would love to buy Grandpa's houes! Great work Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey joe love the letter keep the pens up and writing

    ReplyDelete