Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ryley`s letter to Emily Rodda



Emily Rodda
34 Hira St
Rin
2468


To Emily Rodda


I love your books, I have read the Deltora series 1 2 and 3. I have also read all of the Rowan of Rin series , and I think it`s awesome! Now I`m reading Finders keepers and I it will be


just as good. I want to know what you recommend after I read Finders keepers and the Time


keeper, because I won`t know what to read. Now I want to ask a few questions. First

I`d like to ask what do you think your best book is and why? If you did not make what job would you do and why? Did you have something that inspired you to write all of those books you made? I really love your books.




From Ryley

1 comment:

  1. Great content in this blog entry! make sure you double check the spacing before publishing sometimes it can get a little out of whack

    ReplyDelete