Sunday, May 9, 2010

oscars letter



Grandpa Joe
52 Fuller rd
13/05/10

Dear Grandpa ,
Today in Year 4 I read Bamboozled. I like the book Bamboozled because it is very creative. In the pictures you see The Great Barrier reef outside the window. The best bit was how there was a picture of a man's suit for a man with no head. My second favourite thing was how the girl came over to visit and that day in her mind she thought it was strange and weird. Another weird thing is the Grandpa was wearing odd socks.

Now for my questions, my first one is what kind of relation ship do you and your grand daughter have?
My second one is how do you watch T.V. with the fish in the way?
For my last but not least, why were you wearing odd socks?
From Oscar

1 comment:

  1. Great letter Oscar, I loved that you called him Grandpa Joe!
    From Miss Bourke

    ReplyDelete