Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jamie's Letter

Grandpa



73 cool ST
1532
29.4.10

Dear Grandpa,

Your book is really cool I read it today. I think it really awesome how you had grass in your house and that you made it. I would like to ask some questions. Do you have any tigers in your house? Do you have your house for sale? Do you have other houses? Do you fish? Do you have bears or any panthers? How much friends do you have? Do you always wear odd socks? Now for some hard questions. Do you have a good relationship with your daughter? What do you eat for breakfast and dinner? Why did you call your book Bamboozled? Can you see the Harbour Bridge from your house? Over all your book is one of the best picture books Ive read. By for now.



From Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I also think this is one of the best picture books I have read. The pictures tell a million stories. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jamie i really enjoyed your post. I also think it is a great story as well. One thing i really enjoyed was when the fish were in the window

    ReplyDelete